Apply for P18AS00612
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled ": Invasive Plant Control: Implementing Integrated Pest Management at Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 29, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 12, 2018 NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is not a request for applications. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with MRT..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $45,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: FY18 Northeast Corridor Infrastructure and Operations Advisory Commission
Previous opportunity: Museums Empowered
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00612
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00612) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00614||ANALYZING 14 YEARS OF LANDBIRD DATA FOR THE NORTHERN COLORADO PLATEAU I&M NETWORK|
|P18AS00615||NOTICE OF INTENT: Augmented Reality Diorama Project|
|P18AS00616||GIS Intern for natural resource projects|
|BOR UC 18 N018||Bosque Ecosystem Monitoring Program|
|BOR UC 18 N017||New Mexico Interstate Stream Commission Assistance for Implementation of the Middle Rio Grande Biological Opinion|
|P18AS00618||NOTICE OF INTENT: Kiowa County, Colorado, Murdock Building Agreement|
|P18AS00623||Ku No Ka Pono o Haleakala|
|P18AS00469||Preserve and Interpret Manzanar's Layers of History, Manzanar National HS|
|P18AS00624||Proactive Risk Based Unstable Slope Assessment in Transportation Corridors|
|P18AS00626||Research various forms of transportation used during the Cherokee Removal|
|F18AS00332||New Mexico Fish and Wildlife Conservation Office Fish and Aquatic Conservation|
|F18AS00333||Southwest Region Migratory Bird Program|
|P18AS00629||Fuels Treatment Projects at Whiskeytown National Recreation Area|
|P18AS00630||PWR Cultural Landscapes Inventory Internship|
|P18AS00632||Natural Resource Conservation Projects for Youth Engagement and Development within the Pacific Island Network Parks|
|USGS FA 18 0350||Notice of Intent: 2018 ACES Conference Support|
|F18AS00330||Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants|
|BOR MP 18 N023||Trinity River Fisheries – Run Size Survey|
|P18AS00642||Integrated Vegetation Monitoring for Fire and I&M Programs|
|P18AS00644||Develop a Historic Resource Study for the Ala Kahakai National Historic Trail|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00612", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.