2017 Groundwork USA Annual Youth Summit (P17AS00489)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2017 Groundwork USA Annual Youth Summit" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 12, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of intent to partner with Groundwork USA under existing cooperative agreement P15AC00034 without additional competition. No applications will be accepted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Cultural Resources, Partnerships, and Science Interns
Previous opportunity: Westfield Wild & Scenic River Assistance
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00489) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00491||Interns at Alaska Regional Office, Cultural Resources and Cultural Landscapes|
|P17AS00492||Preservation Craft Training|
|S DR860 17 NOFO 002||Building English Teaching Capacity|
|693JJ317NF0007||Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Graduate Fellowship|
|693JJ317NF0008||Administration of the Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Local Competition for Historically Black Colleges and Universities, Hispanic Serving Institutions, Tribal Colleges and Universities, and Community Colleges|
|NPS 17 NERO 0061||Independence Visitor Center - Operation, Use and Maintenance|
|NPS 17 NERO 0075||Tsongas Industrial History Center Partnership Park Unit: Lowell National Historical Park|
|NPS 17 NERO 0085||Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site - Operations and Management|
|NPS DOIP17AC00707||Conservation Crew for Corp Team Hitch at Denali National Park & Preserve|
|P17AS00521||Preservation Technology and Training Dissemination|
|SBR25017CA0003||xchange program in the U.S. for Brazilian Awarded Public School Principals|
|DHS 17 CIS 010 001||FY 2017 Citizenship and Assimilation Grant Program: Citizenship Instruction|
|DHS 17 CIS 010 002||FY 2017 Citizenship and Assimilation Grant Program: Citizenship Instruction and Naturalization Application Services|
|P17AS00534||Southeast Archeological Center Interns|
|P17AS00538||Interior Museum Program Interns|
|P17AS00537||Harpers Ferry Interns|
|P17AS00539||Creation of Data Store Records and Public Outreach Materials for the Park Historic Structures and Cultural Landscapes Program|
|P17AS00540||Save America's Treasures Grant Program Assistance|
|P17AS00545||Campus Outdoor Ambassador Program|
|P17AS00547||Discover Washington: Youth Heritage Project 2018|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00489", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: