Apply for SFOP0008429
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Security-Nonproliferation in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Partnership for Nuclear Threat Reduction" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.033.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 28, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 31, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Award Competition for Hollings Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Centers in the States of Kentucky, Nebraska, Rhode Island, and South Dakota
Previous opportunity: OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Tribal Set-Aside Training and Technical Assistance Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008429
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008429) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008426||Countering The Proliferation Of Advanced Conventional Weapons|
|SFOP0008430||Countering Iran's Ballistic Missile Capability|
|SFOP0008434||Countering North Korean WMD Proliferation|
|SFOP0008432||Global Biosecurity Engagement Activities|
|SFOP0008431||Countering WMD Threats in Iraq|
|SFOP0008433||Countering the People's Republic of China Military Civil Fusion (MCF) Strategy and Balancing Risks and Rewards of Emerging Technologies with WMD Applications|
|BR FY22 NOFO001||Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation|
|AF DRC 01||Curbing Misinformation and Disinformation through Information Literacy and Fact Checking|
|AFABJ 22 01||U.S. Mission to Nigeria: Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation|
|NOI ILAB 21 05||Strengthening ASEAN’s capacity to counter forced labor and abusive working conditions in fishing|
|PAS SVK FY2022 001||U.S. Embassy Bratislava PAS Annual Program Statement|
|DHS 21 GPD 044 00 98||FY 2021 Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program (AFG)|
|72011422RFA00001||USAID Civic and Economic Integration Program|
|72061221RFA00007||Strengthening Parliament’s Role in Malawi’s Development Activity|
|HRV2022 NOFO001||Alumni Small Grants Program 2022|
|PDS CHISINAU FY22 10||Media Development Program|
|SFOP0008439||Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor Request for Statements of Interest: FY21 China Programs|
|SFOP0008441||FY 2022 Study of the U.S. Institutes for Young Women Leaders|
|SFOP0008442||Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor Request for Statements of Interest: FY21 China Programs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008429", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.