Apply for FA9550 21 S 0001
- The Department of Defense, Air Force Office of Scientific Research in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research Interests of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.800.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 09, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Open until new BAAaposs posted.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 999,999 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - Continuing Training Grants (CTG) - National Cybersecurity Preparedness Consortium (NCPC)
Previous opportunity: Organic Certification Cost Share Programs
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FA9550 21 S 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FA9550 21 S 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PD 21 1179||Nanoscale Interactions|
|PD 21 7643||Environmental Sustainability|
|W911NF 17 S 0003 SN MACHINE LEARNING||Human-Guided Machine Learning|
|W81XWH 21 KCRP CTA||DOD Kidney Cancer, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 21 KCRP AKCIECIA||DOD Kidney Cancer, Academy of Kidney Cancer Investigators Early-Career Investigator Award|
|W81XWH 21 KCRP CRNDA||DOD Kidney Cancer, Clinical Research Nurse Development Award|
|ESF CYBASEAN FY20 01||Supporting U.S. Cybersecurity Capacity Building for ASEAN Countries|
|W81XWH 21 CPMRP CEA||DOD Chronic Pain Management, Clinical Exploration Award|
|W81XWH 21 CPMRP IIRA||DOD Chronic Pain Management, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 CPMRP TRA||DOD Chronic Pain Management, Translational Research Award|
|SFOP0008209||Promoting U.S. Values and Global Science Leadership|
|W81XWH 21 ASADRP CA||DOD Alcohol and Substance Abuse Disorders Consortium Award|
|O NIJ 2021 41002||NIJ FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Adolescent Brain Cognitive Development: Social Development Sub-study (ABCD: SD)|
|O NIJ 2021 41001||NIJ FY 2021 Invitation to Apply - Criminal Justice Testing and Evaluation Consortium|
|O NIJ 2021 41004||NIJ FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Operation of the Secretariat of SC 37 under JTC 1 of ISO/IEC|
|O NIJ 2021 41003||NIJ FY 2021 Invitation to Apply - American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) Science & Technology Policy Fellows (STPF)|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0022||Assessing the Role of Risk Science and Risk Transfer in Engineering With Nature® (EWN) Solutions and Advancing Research to Address Gaps and Opportunities|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0010||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Department of Defense Hypersonic Materials Manufacturing Initiative|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4607||Tribal Protocols Guidebook DoD|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4633||Fort Polk Conservation Support|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FA9550 21 S 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.