Valle de Oro NWR VISTA and work corps crew (F17AS00254)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Valle de Oro NWR VISTA and work corps crew" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.676.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 13, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 19, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $42,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Disability Sector Support Activity in Lao PDR
Previous opportunity: Criminal Justice Collaboration and Partnership Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00254) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00173||BLM-CO Bat and White Nose Syndrome Surveys and Monitoring, Colorado River Valley Field Office|
|P17AS00419||Notice of Intent: Conduct Restoration and Improve Visitor Experience at Three Picnic Areas|
|P17AS00363||Promote Access to National Park Service Archives|
|P17AS00378||Restoration Project Assistance with Southwest EPMT|
|BOR UC 17 N010||The Next Generation of Evaporation Pans|
|P17AS00359||Science Communication Support for the Sierra Nevada Network|
|L17AS00160||BLM CA Desert Tortoise Research Natural Area (DTNRA), Management and Educational Outreach|
|P17AS00365||Promote Accessibility and Research of National Park Service Collections|
|F17AS00230||R1 ES Sec 6 Grants - Traditional - State Agencies Only|
|P17AS00385||Sentinel Sites of the Western Hemisphere: connecting the conservation dots along the mountains of the Americas to improve protected area resiliency & biological diversity|
|P17AS00362||Landbird, Vegetation, and Water Resource Monitoring in CHDN Parks|
|P17AS00393||Redwood Creek Habitat Enhancement Data Support|
|P17AS00384||Improve Access to Information on Cultural and Natural Resources|
|F17AS00265||15.650 Research Grants, Generic|
|L17AS00169||BLM-(ES), Public Outreac on BLM Islands on Lake Vermilion and Surrounding Lakes|
|L17AS00154||BLM Idaho Noxious Weed Public Education|
|P17AS00391||Developing Skills and Methods for Landscape Scale Inventory and Evaluation of Cultural Resources|
|L17AS00164||BLM OR-WA, Tobe Creek Large Wood Project, Alsea Watershed and Acquatic Habitat Restoration|
|NPSNOINTIR1700864||Volunteer Management and Support for NTS 50th Anniversary|
|NPSNOIVALL1700679||Plant Ecology Intern|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00254", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: