Apply for BOR DO 20 F001
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "WaterSMART Grants: Water and Energy Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Years 2020 and 2021" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.507.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 05, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2020 This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) covers two application submittal periodsProposals received before October 3, 2019, 400 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time (MDT), will be considered for FY 2020 funding, contingent on appropriations. Proposals received after October 3, 2019 400 p.m. MDT and before September 30, 2020, 400 p.m. MDT, will be considered for FY 2021 funding, contingent on appropriations..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 40 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: USAID/Uganda Biodiversity for Resilience Activity
Previous opportunity: Carbon Storage Assurance Facility Enterprise (CarbonSAFE): Site Characterization and Post-Combustion CO2 Capture Assessment
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BOR DO 20 F001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR DO 20 F001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72061719RFA00003||USAID/Uganda Biodiversity for Resilience Activity|
|BOR DO 20 F002||WaterSMART Drought Response Program: Drought Resiliency Projects for Fiscal Years 2020 and 2021|
|P19AS00214||Restoration of Natural Resources within Death Valley National Park|
|P19AS00090||Implementation of Natural Reource Restoration Proejcts at Lake Mead NRA|
|P19AS00164||Aquatic Invasive Species Operations at Lake Mead National Recreation Area|
|P19AS00473||Amphibian and Wetland Habitat Monitoring|
|NPS NOIP19AC00365||Restoration and Invasive Species Treatment in Nothern Great Plains Parks|
|P19AS00474||Natural Resource Conservation Project for Youth Engagement and Development at Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park|
|P19AS00476||Landscape Approaches to Resource Stewardship|
|F19AS00292||Mapping Inventory of Priority Weeds|
|P19AS00478||Alternatives to Glyphosate for Weed Control in Historic Landscapes|
|L19AS00104||BLM AK Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) Community Fire Assistance|
|USGS FA 19 0349||Notice of Intent: Coupling Hydrologic Models with Data Services in an Interoperable Modeling Framework|
|P19AS00488||Protect Wildlife Using New, Cost-effective Methods|
|W9127N 19 2 0011||Natural Resource Management Education and Training Opportunities for Botanically Sophisticated Education, Training, and Restoration|
|P19AS00493||Native American Outreach Programs and Activities|
|USGS 19 FA 9978||Notice of Intent: Fisheries Ecology of St. Mary’s River|
|P19AS00349||Visitor Services Intern(s) for Manzanar National Historic Site|
|P19AS00495||Testing coral disease treatments across multiple species at several highly-infected Virgin Island coral reef National Parks|
|USGS FA 19 0355||Notice of Intent: Using ground based LIDAR to monitor accretion rates and biomass in coastal wetlands|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR DO 20 F001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.