Apply for USDA NRCS SD CCG 21 NOFO0001099
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conservation Collaboration Grants Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – SOUTH DAKOTA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.069, 10.902, 10.912, 10.924, 10.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 11, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 11, 2021 Applications must be received by 1159pm Eastern Time.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 16 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Developmental Mechanisms of Human Structural Birth Defects (P01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Previous opportunity: TN FY2021 Collaborative Outreach for Natural Resources Conservation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS SD CCG 21 NOFO0001099
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS SD CCG 21 NOFO0001099) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS AL MULTI 21 NOFO0001093||Alabama NRCS Technical Outreach and Education for Fiscal Year 2021|
|USDA NRCS AL MULTI 21 NOFO0001092||Alabama NRCS Technical Assistance for FY2021|
|USDA NRCS MS MULTI 21 NOFO0001088||Mississippi Notice of Funding Opportunity for Cooperative Agreements for Fiscal Year (FY) 2021|
|USDA NRCS NV ENG 21 NOFO00001038||Engineering Design Services|
|USDA NRCS VA CIG 21 NOFO0001089||NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – Virginia|
|USDA NRCS NHQ CIG 21 NOFO0001094||USDA-NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants On-Farm Conservation Innovation Trials for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021|
|USDA NRCS MO CIG 21 NOFO0001097||NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – MISSOURI|
|USDA NRCS OK ACEP 21 NOFO0001108||NRCS OK Conservation Easement Operation and Maintenance|
|USDA NRCS WI CCA 21 NOFO0001091||Cooperative Conservation Agreements Fiscal Year 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – Wisconsin|
|USDA NRCS ME CIG 21 NOFO0001101||NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – Maine|
|USDA NRCS SD CIG 21 NOFO0001102||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – SOUTH DAKOTA|
|USDA NRCS FL CIG 21 NOFO0001109||Conservation Innovation Grants FY 2021- Florida|
|USDA NRCS VT CIG 21 NOFO0001111||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – Vermont|
|USDA NRCS NHQ CCFWR 21 NOFO0001112||Community Compost and Food Waste Reduction (CCFWR) Pilot Project|
|USDA NRCS NHQ CIG 21 NOFO0001113||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’s Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) Classic Program for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021|
|USDA NRCS CA 21 MULTI NOFO0001118||California Conservation Agreements|
|USDA NRCS NHQ WMBP 21 NOFO0001116||Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS’s Wetland Mitigation Banking Program for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022|
|USDA NRCS MN MULTI 22 NOFO0001125||Minnesota (MN) Fiscal Year (FY) 22 Grant Agreement Notice of Funding Opportunity for Native American Tribal Governments (Federally Recognized) in Minnesota|
|USDA NRCS IA IPC 22 NOFO0001131||Iowa Partners for Conservation (IPC) Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Announcement for Program Funding|
|USDA NRCS MO MULTI 22 NOFO0001132||Announcement for Conservation Partnership Funding for Fiscal Year (FY) 2022– MISSOURI|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS SD CCG 21 NOFO0001099", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.