Apply for USDA NRCS TN MULTI 21 NOFO0001087
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "TN FY2021 Collaborative Outreach for Natural Resources Conservation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 06, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 07, 2021 Applications must be received by 1159 pm Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Previous opportunity: Tribal Victim Services Micro-Grant Program Round 2
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS TN MULTI 21 NOFO0001087
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS TN MULTI 21 NOFO0001087) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS SD CCCA 21 NOFO0001098||Conservation Collaboration Grants Agreements FY 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – SOUTH DAKOTA|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS TN MULTI 21 NOFO0001087", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.