Apply for F19AS00177
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY2020 Multistate Conservation Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.628.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 09, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 26, 2019 Letters of Intent are selected and invited to submit full grant proposals..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 35 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: USGS - Caltech Cooperative Joint Research Agreement
Previous opportunity: U.S. Embassy Dakar PAS Annual Program Statement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00177
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00177) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00093||Maintenance and Funding Transition of the Captive Flocks at the Alaska SeaLife Center|
|NPSNOICANY1900289||Vegetation Restoration for Park Rivers and Other Natural Areas|
|P19AS00103||Map Validation at Organ Pipe Cactus NM.|
|USDA NRCS GA CIG GEN0010107||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)|
|P19AS00106||Stabilization of the FLR Stables at Pecos NHP|
|USGS 19 FA 0061||Notice of Intent|
|NPSNOIGLAC1900294||Rehabilitate Nyack Creek Trail Sections with SCA Youth Crew FY19|
|NPSNOICOLM1900291||PLC FY16-19 - Invasive Species Removal, Road Corridor Maintenance, and Trail Maintenance|
|NPS NOIP17AC00128 001||Monitoring the Relative Abundance of Bats at National Parks of the Upper Midwest - GLKN|
|BOR PN 19 N009||Proposed Project Revision & Improvement of the Blackfoot River Management|
|NPS NOIP19AC00134||Document Significant Fossil Localities within the Sharps Formation - BADL|
|P19AS00113||NOTICE OF INTENT: Next Generation Ranger Corps Opportunity to learn/train with NPS trail staff while leading a Youth Conservation Corps to build/maintain trails and live and work as a team in a backcountry environment|
|P19AS00114||Southwest Exotic Plant Management Team Restoration Crews|
|P19AS00116||A Cultural Landscape Report of the Fort Bowie National Historic Site|
|P19AS00117||SWEPMT Native Plant Material Development|
|P19AS00119||Microbial Defense against WNS in Bat Microbiota|
|F19AS00192||DOI, USFWS, Midwest Region Science Applications Program|
|L19AS00013||BLM WY Willdife Resource Management Projects|
|L19AS00015||BLM OR/WA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program|
|L19AS00017||BLM ORWA 2019 Master Outdoor Recreation Management|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00177", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.